The Foundation is currently recruiting for coaching positions to work across all key themes with potential opportunities for the right applicants to lead within the programmes.
The foundation requires,
Successful candidates will be dedicated to football and able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and understanding of football coaching, as well as ideally a minimum of one years experience. These are excellent opportunities for personal professional development on an initial one year fixed term agreement.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience required include:
• Minimum of a FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate
• Emergency First Aid Certificate
• Safeguarding Children Certificate
• Experience of working with children and young people in a coaching capacity within a football environment
• An understanding of health and safety
• A good understanding of customer service
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Passion and enthusiasm for the role, as well as reliability and flexibility
• Own transport or the ability to commute to various venues around the York, Selby and Tadcaster areas with equipment
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the FA Disclosure & Barring Service.
Request a full job description and person specification, and express your interest in the positions by emailing email@example.com
Then send a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role in line with the Job Description, along with a Curriculum Vitae for the attention of Paula Stainton, Foundation Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th July 2016 5pm.
Interview/Assessment date: W/c 1st August 2016 (if application successful)
If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks of the closing date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
The York City Football Club Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Read more at http://www.northridingfa.com/news/2016/jul/york-city-needs-coaches#shCWQsf6ZfLixYa4.99
Share this ...
What does the potential sale of Wembley Stadium mean for your club ?
Fri 5th Oct @ 21:54:15 (238 Views)
FA Courses - North Riding County FA
Mon 27th Aug @ 17:49:55 (252 Views)
York City FC - Junior League Day - Sat 15th September
Thu 9th Aug @ 10:52:49 (379 Views)
New - FA "Matchday" App
Wed 6th Jun @ 11:27:04 (318 Views)
SSE Wildcats Launch
Mon 26th Mar @ 17:54:23 (432 Views)
Team Grassroots Website
Thu 15th Feb @ 09:29:01 (442 Views)